Kickoff Meeting in Luxembourg
15 July 2012
The kickoff meeting took place in July 2012 in Luxembourg. Representatives from each of the consortium’s participants attended.
The consortium partners presented each of the work packages, covering areas such as the following:
- Product requirements, based on previously identified market needs, in order to meet end-users’ functional needs.
- Detection and identification of Named Entities in text: algorithms and datasets
- Exploitation for the project of already available semantic-web resources, as well as enrichment of these resources through work carried out within the project: publishing project resources as Linked Open Data.
- Opinion and Sentiment Analysis: algorithms, datasets, methodologies to develop and test resources.
- Integration and deployment; architecture.
- End User Advisory Board: Includes representatives from the tourism sector, such as a leading travel portal worldwide, state agencies and regional travel sites in Europe.
- Technical aspects of Natural Language Processing toolsets to employ.